Galop has been working with men who have experienced sexual violence in a chemsex context since 2010. We have years of experience in understanding what happens and how to help survivors navigate their choices. We offer:
- A non-judgemental, informed listening service
- Specialist advice about the options for reporting
- An anonymous intelligence pathway to pass on information about perpetrators
- Help to navigate potential consequences, for example in relation to drugs offences and whether an employer might be told about a survivor’s drug-taking
- Help to find drug, mental health and counselling support.
We may not be able to help if someone is in a severe mental health crisis but we can give advice to survivors and other professionals.
Key facts about chemsex
Find out more information about chemsex
Chemsex and consent - what the law says
Find out more about what the law says about chemsex and consent